Our goal is to help you keep your life in balance. We provide a holistic approach that allows our clients to alleviate financial stress and remain focused on their current and future plans without having to make excessive sacrifices in the present.
We understand how daunting it is to manage your financial affairs. Your time is taken by long workdays spent in caring for patients and managing your practice. We have worked with many physicians throughout their careers. We have helped physicians successfully negotiate and navigate the transition from residency or fellowship into a new city, new house and new job. We have helped well-established physicians who are top performers navigate uncertain times, become more tax efficient, and protect their hard-earned financial independence from lawsuits and other risks. We have helped physicians navigate the timeline from a successful medical career to a fulfilling retirement while maintaining their identity and purpose.
We can help you develop and execute plans to achieve your financial goals and obtain true financial independence. Physicians with whom we work often have questions and concerns such as the following:
- I feel behind in saving for retirement and other financial goals because of spending ten to 15 years in school and training. How do I catch up while successfully starting an enjoyable lifestyle without over-extending my budget?
- What price range is appropriate for me when buying or building a house? Can I do that and not jeopardize other important financial goals I have?
- How do I ensure I have the best game plan to deal with paying off my student loans? Do I refinance, stay on a forgiveness program, or just pay them off while still living like a resident for a few years? Is it better to pay off student loans or invest, and what is the most efficient balance between investing and paying off my debt?
- I know that I’m in a higher tax bracket, but I want to understand how and make sure that I am maximizing all the tax-favored ways that I should be saving money. How can I know if I will be in a higher tax bracket now or in the future?
- I want to make sure that I am “on track” for long-term goals for retirement, but how much can I spend today?
- Are my contract and compensation commensurate with others in my specialty and with the production level I have?